Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting back into it

    Well its been awhile since I have posted anything creativity wise.  So here,finally, are a few items I have recently made.  I have sold to a few shops now and including the few markets I do a month, my stock is slowly depleating but, I am about to make another HUGE fabric order and will have some different designs coming for spring and summer as well as more clothes for the baby boys of this world.  Now if I could just hire a house cleaner I may find that extra bit of time I need to sew.  Will leave it here as the vacumn becons but, then so does a nap, umm what to choose?  School holidays has nearly worn me out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fiona said...

You look like you have been busy Ali, I went to your etsy shop to buy Ruby something but it was telling me nothing listed. Was i doing it wrong or are you to popular.

Cheers

FeeX

P.s I love this long sleeve tee.

Precious Pink Pumps said...

OH that bottom set is soooo gorgeous. Can you do that in a size 4 - 5??????