Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I went home!

 
 
 
 
Ok so it has been a very long time since my last post but, there is good reason for that. Jake and I went home to my hometown, Toronto Canada and we had an amazing 5 weeks! We missed the girls and Dave a lot but, it was so great to take Jake back to Canada it had been 3 years for him so he was due a trip. And I can not even explain the luxury of travelling with a child that is now old enough to be a companion as opposed to a very needy young child as lovely as they are. I hardly knew myself. We had fun visiting some Canadian icons like the CN Tower, Niagara Falls, Ottawa (the nation Capital) and of course all our lovely frinds and family. We were blessed to meet the new babies of my cousins little Charlotte and little Sebastion. The fall weather was just great and Jake enjoyed seeing all the leaves change colour and he got to carve a pumpkin with Uncle Brad and his cousins. Can't wait to go back! Thanks everyone for making out time so enjoyable!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Fandy said...

Thanks for coming up to Ottawa...We're going to have to make it down to Australia one day.

Fiona said...

Looks like you had a great time. I would love to visit Canada one day.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in your home away from home safe and sound Ally. Hope we can catch up near Xmas on the CC?

Love
Kylie

elaina said...

Had a great time seeing you and Jake - Lots of Love to all!

E and the Cookies!
xxoo