Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Something new

Ok so I have finally found a bit of time to do a bit of sewing in amongst caring for a beautiful yet demanding newborn. And I say demanding in a very endearing way. I sent my mom to do the Byron market for me this week and all went well. The footless tights with the ruffles were the big seller this week. I did very well with these combos last winter so will do them again. So while my time is limited I will concentrate on the tights and decorating t-shirts for the next few months before bringing out a new line for spring.


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

Your doing so well, I can't find time to do anything outside the normal with 2 children let alone 4! I'll give you a call about getting a few sets as I have babies springing up everywhere around me.

Love
Kyles

Jo said...

That birdie fabric in the last outfit is awesome, wish I had a little girl, not sure my 9 Yr old would embrace ruffled tights, I'll ask her.

Amy said...

These are so totally cute. I love them - and v. impressed that you can manage this with a new born. Congratulations on the new addition to your beautiful family x