Sunday, September 23, 2007

School Fair


Saturday we took the kids to the Alstonville Public School's fair. The kids had a great time on the rides and playing games. Although for Sage the biggest hit was the Fairy Floss, I hate the stuff but, what is a fair without allowing a few indulgences. It was actually funny watching Sage expend all the sugar energy by rolling down the hill about 10 times laughing more each time. I took a few pictures of the girls with their faces painted, and before anyone asks I looked for Jake for ages to get a photo of him and you think with his mop of hair it would be easy, no wait, maybe not since that particular hair style seems to be the common look amongst many 10 year old boys at present. Next time Jake you'll have to smile pretty. Today we went to Bangalow market so I could have a look around and I think my stuff will do well here. In fact, it was so busy today that I'd wished I had gotten a spot today. Next month I hope to do Byron and Bangalow markets. After the market we went to Byron for the taste of Byron festival and watched a modelling show, which of course Ruby loved, and then we ate some yummy food. This week I will be sewing LOTS and LOTS only 2 weeks to Byron markets.

No comments: