Monday, December 10, 2007

Another year another concert




Ruby just finished her fourth consecutive dance concert it falls once a year on the second Sunday of December and of course tonight was as beautiful and lovely as all the previous years. They work hard all year to put on a good show and a good show it was. I thought I would post a few photos one from each year of her dancing to see how she has grown (can't find one from the first year on my computer). When I get the professional shot done from this year the Candy Man I will post that as well but for tonight I have posted on of mine with her and Sage. Sage will start her dancing in the new year and by the way she was mesmerized by the 2 hour show tonight and the way she danced in my lap she is ready and will have Ruby to show her the ropes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ruby has certainly changed over the years, in fact when I saw the most recent picture I said who is that holding Sage. They are both beauties. Love Mom