Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Pinafores


Here are some new pinafores I recently made. I am loving the new fabrics I have chosen some heavier ones for the coming winter (mushroom and denim fabric). They are however, still light enough to be worn now on their own in the hotter months. I love the apple set with the nappy cover, the reds are really bright I think the colour grabs you and the sweetness!
I took some pictures of Sage wearing one I made in beige and brown and dressed her for winter even though we are still in Summer. I just wanted to show the look and am really happy with it. I love the little owl on the fabric and the reverse of this pinafore is a light weight dark denim. The browns take me back to the 70's, it was a popualr colour back then so I love that. Everthing old becomes new again.

1 comment:

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Oh my god, those pinafores and the most divine things I've seen.

I found you from reading Sheye's blog about the chookleaf shoes, aren't they just the best? I wouldn't mind a pair for myself. I'm addicted to them. I can't wait until the magnolia square market so I can get more for my little girl, shocking I know!!