Monday, May 26, 2008

New for the market


I fell in love with these 3 fabrics that I found in Tweed, I liked the subdued colours and how well they went together. I bought all the navy fabric they had with the birds on it and would love to find more somewere. I made this outfit with the reversible skirt and also 2 pinafores and 2 sets of ruffled tights and a few t-shirts.
The tights were again a big hit at Bangalow market so will make some more for Byron as I nearly sold out of all of them yesterday.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hugh said...

Good on you Al....this is terrific stuff...who is the great model...

cheers...DAD

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Gosh, you've just so damn talented, I have trouble sewing on buttons!


Em
Ps, What do ther tights look like form the front, are there frills there too?

Fiona said...

This is such a cute outfit Allison, you are very clever.xxx

Feexx