Friday, October 19, 2007

The girls



I got Ruby and Sage to model some orders I had done for some other little girls. The top on Ruby was made out of vintage silky scarfs the my friend gave to me to make a halter top for her daughter. At first I was scared to sew with this material I thought it would shred or my temperamental sewing machine might eat it. Temperamental sewing machine? "mmm" perhaps it is time for an upgrade. Sage is wearing a dress I made for lovely Sophia. I need to take it in a bit for Sophia and since it looks so lovely on Sage, I may just keep this one and make Sophia a new one. I love this Amy Butler material and will get more of it it will make nice nappy pouches and bibs too. Diane, is keen to do another market this weekend in Lismore so I said yes as I may not be able to do Bangalow next week as I have the modelling thing with Ruby on that day plus there is the 8km Byron Bay lighthouse run/walk that morning that Tammy asked if I wanted to do with her. E, would want me to do that, in fact she said she could do it in 4 seconds, probably could. Well bye for now.

No comments: