Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Motivation


Somebody please find me some motivation and better time management skills. Why is that I am always up so late trying to get my sewing done? There has to be a better way especially since I told Dave I was going to start up my fitness again and I was going to run for 40 minutes before he went to work, well you know what he did?, he laughed! As though he did not believe me, but, really how can I get up at 7am when I am sewing at 1:30am?! Although to be honest it is one of those things that has to be seen to be believed, that being me getting up early but, it will happen. I even bought an ipod and once I load it up with some good music I'll be off and running. My sister, the marathon runner, gets here in 95 days and I know she will be looking hot! Well I am off to the library with Sage so will end it here and post a picture of a cute dress I just finished for a customer.

1 comment:

Fandy said...

No more soaps for a month...then, see what happens!