Saturday, October 6, 2007

Isn't she cute"?



I made this outfit the other day for the market and may just need to keep it, Sage looks very cute in it. Sadly one of my fabric orders has not arrived yet and I was looking forward to this particular order so I could make a few dresses for the Byron markets. Next time I guess, anyway I have a fair bit of stuff already made. I will still sew tonight and a little tomorrow but, really just want to get organized tomorrow, get everything tagged and ready. We have been invited to a barbecue so may go to that but, I have set myself some strict restrictions NO WINE well maybe just one, but, I have to be in Byron by 6am and you all know I am not a morning person!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Al, you continue to amaze me, this is the cutest outfit, the model is pretty cute as well. Love Mom