Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Loving the Japanese fabric!!!








I just completed this cute outfit for the Byron markets. It turned out well and the pants were not as hard to make as I imagined. The top, of course, is reversible so I photographed it with the capri pants with both ways showing front and back. Aren't the pockets cute on the pants?! I will next attempt nappy covers since we are coming into summer.
I am also posting pics of Sage in another of the reversible tops that I made last night which I love the owls!

I am over the moon with this fabric I got from Japan will definitely order more from there. Still waiting on a big American order hope it gets here today as I am only 4 sleeps away from the markets and I can not sew tomorrow as it is Ruby's birthday, turning 6 yeah! I have arranged for Jake to go to a friends and Sage will be in day care so Ruby and I will go out for lunch and have a girly day maybe get our nails done and I will buy her a new outfit. Her party will be early November when Georgia gets back from the States.

The top picture is more of the yummy fabric from Japan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Al, you have outdone yourself, everything is amazing and you will do well at the markets with these creations. Love Mom