Monday, April 7, 2008

New fabrics


If I wasn't SO ADDICTED to fabric I could keep making the pinafores with just a select amount of choices but, I keep falling in love with new prints plus I think that is what people love when they come see me, all the choices!So here are my newest loves the Kokeshi doll fabric in the pink and green and the lavender fabric with the french writing. The bibs are doing well and I love the design the way they cover the shoulders and who says bibs have to be boring not me! The footless ruffled tights are also popular especially with the cooler weather on its way, I chenged the style of ruffles on this newest pair. Finally notice my mascot, he comes to every market with me now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I absolutley love the pink Kokeshi doll fabric. I am a bit the same when it comes to sewing and making a huge mess. My Isabella hair was not from choice orginally, she decided to be a hairdressing. It was to the scalp on one side (not quite caught up yet. It was nearly 12 months ago. I had sent you a comment before I realised you had a Ruby also.xxx Bit slow sometimes. LOL