Monday, April 28, 2008

Currumrbin



This is how we spent Anzac Day. We took the kids to Currumbin, Jake wanted to try the new Adventure Park, and wanted me to try it with him. Or maybe I was convincing him to try it with me, either way we both enjoyed it, and both suffered some sore muscles the next day. Ruby and Sage of course were too young but, that did not stop Sage from trying out her jungle skills later in the kids park. I enjoy this park for the kids and the kangaroo feeding is always a highlight. Jake now wants a new pet, a lizzard, this is in part due to our Currumbin trip as we saw lots there and also in part to the movie Nim's Island, filmed here in Australia, and a HIGHLY recomended movie we LOVED it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love checking the bnlog to see what you are up too. My th ekids have grown. I show Arki so she can see Ruby.

Love
Kylie

Precious Pink Pumps said...

I have tagged you - go to my blog for details: http://jennifercelotto.blogspot.com/