Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I used to knit


I used to love knitting and as the weather gets cooler I really miss it , it seems simpler then sitting behind a sewing machine every night, just me in my sweats curled up on the lounge with my wool, knitting needles and a glass of red wine. This is a dress I knit for Sage nearly 2 years ago it took forever but, I loved the result. I also knit many many nappy covers, since I cloth nappied Sage, she needed some pretty covers! The bunny in the picture above sitting next to Sage is another of my knitted creations I love him it was like bringing a creature to life. He sits on Sage's bed most often but, likes to get down for the occasional tea party with the girls . The picture collage above is of some of the choices I offer for the reverse of the mushroom pinni that has become quite popular.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: